In order to be eligible for an Intentional Community Grant, the applying organization must:
- be providing services which directly benefit the citizens of the Sunshine Coast,
- be a federally-registered charity or other qualified donee under the Income Tax Act or an agent for a federally-registered charity; (those organizations applying who do not have federal charitable status, please refer to these guidelines for working with a charity partner),
- provide all information required pursuant to the Intentional Community Grant “Letter of Intent” and the "Application Form",
- have completed its evaluation reports for all prior grants from the Foundation, and
- apply for only one responsive community grant and/or one intentional community grant in each grant year (not including applications made on behalf of non-charitable agents).
When you have read the guidelines, eligibility restrictions, and requirements and are ready to submit your letter of intent, visit the Foundation's grants portal.
Return to Intentional Grants Program Overview.