In order to be eligible, the applying organization must:
- be providing services which directly benefit the citizens of the Sunshine Coast,
- be a federally-registered charity or other qualified donee under the Income Tax Act or an agent for a federally-registered charity; (those organizations applying who do not have federal charitable status, please refer to the following page),
- provide all information required pursuant to the Community Grant “Letter of Intent” and the "Application Form",
- have completed its evaluation reports for all prior grants from the Foundation, and
- apply for only one community grant in each grant year (not including applications made on behalf of non-charitable agents).
When you have read the guidelines, eligibility restrictions, and requirements and are ready to submit your letter of intent, visit the Foundation's grants portal.