Sunshine Coast Foundation is proud to partner with Community Foundations of Canada, the Government of Canada, and other collaborators to offer grants of up to $40,000 for projects that:
- Respond to an immediate or urgent need by women, girls, Two-Spirit, or gender-diverse in the community, including the impacts of COVID-19;
- Sustain or rebuild the capacity of organizations that are led by and primarily serve women, girls, Two-Spirit, or gender-diverse individuals;
- Address ‘systems-level’ or root causes of gender equality;
- Involve women, girls, Two-Spirit, and gender-diverse individuals with diverse lived experiences and other community members who are affected by the issue being addressed by the proposed project; and
- Work in strategic partnership with others.
Grants can be awarded only to charities or other qualified donees registered with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Read more details and how to apply here.